Bespoke Building & Paving Ltd is committed to providing the highest quality window and/or door installation service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards of service.
If you have a complaint of any kind, please contact us with the details, ideally in writing on firstname.lastname@example.org or Forsyth House, 20 Woodland Road, Darlington, County Durham DL3 7PA
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of
receiving it, enclosing a copy of this Complaints Procedure Document.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Nominated Staff Member James Sagar, who will review your complaint and speak to the team that worked on your installation.
3. Our Nominated Staff Member James Sagar, will then arrange a visit to your home or the premises where the installation was undertaken, if different to your home - to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within five days of the visit, our Nominated Staff Member James Sagar, will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that were agreed with you.
5. If you do not want this home visit, or it is not possible, our Nominated Staff Member James Sagar, will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. A complaint will be considered ‘closed’ if you write to accept the findings of our response or fail to respond within six weeks of receiving the communications from our Nominated Staff Member James Sagar, detailed in points 4 or 5 above.
Please Note: Where a complaint is received and dealt with by the close of business following the day of receipt of the complaint the above procedures do not need to be followed. However, a record will be made and kept of the complaint and its resolution.